1)Current pr on towers is 38:13 I'd like to get that down to 36 by June.
2)I want to run the boulder 4 peak traverse. I've only done the 3 peak a few times but never crossed over and tagged flagstaff.
3)I want to run the 50K in eugene if i get picked in the l0to!
4) ride 66 mile mountain bike route.
5) run a 10 hour 50 mile at squamish
6) do the mt meeker bike and hike
7) do a flatiron bike and hike maybe seal rock or something?
8) climb mainliner, pear butt and fri. 13th at the woo.
9) bench press my body weight (165)
10) road ride 100 miles
11) mtb up towers in 35 minutes
Goalish type things that i've already done this year:
1) ran the double dipsea
2) ran muir headlands trail
3) biked mt tam!
4) biked bolinas ridge
Edit: Sept 26, 2012
-Ran Mckenzie river 50k in Eugene 5:23
-Road 60+ mile mbt route
-Ran 15 mile squamish instead of 50 2:18 or something?
-Didn't bench press my body weight
-Climbed the Grand wall on the Squamish chief
-Many smaller missions here in BC and many more to come.