Tuesday, March 23, 2010

gap

as you can see from the gaps in here i've been having a little problem running this winter...but, hey it's winter. really the best time to run? no. But, I like to run so I've been trying. I'm having sore knees so this past 2 weeks i've been doing lots of strength and stretch stuff to try and get these legs happy. I'm looking out our big front window now at heavy wet snow coming down... supposed to be 8" when it's all done wed. night. no shit that sucks. I agree. but hey we do live at 5,000 on the edge of a huge mountain range? what do you expect? We're in a cycle of colder/wetter/nastiness weather just like last year.

I'm up for one 50 miler in june and that'll be interasting cause i'm wanting to get out to cali and climb half dome the week before? maybe not the best plan? We'll see.

OK Ok enough of this back to studying. goal for this week. run ~15 mails pain free and ski on fri.

No comments: